Alaa El Taweel
Public Relations Manager/Designer
Alaa obtained her bachelor degree in communication/graphic design from the University of Sharjah 2012-2016 (Excellent), as honors student. She completed her training with Tekha Group.
- Develops marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, and tactics
- Develops media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Coordinates all public relations activities
- Directs social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media
- Leverages existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Manages media inquiries and interview requests
- Creates content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
- Evaluates opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Builds relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness