As a third year graphic designer student in University of Sharjah, Mohamed is a solid part of the creative media team. He works as a graphic designer, photographer, and a videographer. He alongside the creative media team interprets with our organization’s needs and designs solutions with high visual impact. He works on a variety of products, including websites, books, magazines, product packaging, websites, exhibitions, corporate identity etc.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Amend final designs to the organization and comments and gain full approval. Work as part of a team with Marketing, designers, Operations, executives etc.